I've seen the steering done like that in the past, yours and others.. but on this one it was a total brainfart. Wasn't until I started putting on the caliper stands that I snapped to what I did. I was worried about getting the pins out for the brass bushings.. turned out it was pretty easy to tear it down and fix it.
so I got a lot done this past week while on vacation, not as much as I had wanted but I tend to bite off more than I can chew at times..
Sat got a good bit done, Sick on Sunday with a stomach bug, Monday was good, Tuesday was a day at the Beach for the Wife and I which was awesome Good Meal afterwards., by the time we got home my sunburn was beginning to hurt. you can call me red belly and back, that sucked.. now Its all peeling.. ugh.., Spent almost a whole day getting the Hydraulic steering mount in place. test, grind, test, grind, finally got it right, then finished welded the truss and shock & Control arm mounts...took today to just be off and chill... one more day off ( Thanks Columbus ) getting the flu shot tomorrow AM, then going to spend more time in the shop. Forecast for next weekend is high in the 70's and Sun.. Woot!!